Sunday, June 06, 2004

haven't blogged for a few days now... been rather busy moving and all.... think i can get used to living here... for the 1st time i have my own room... my own computer... my own phone... everything my own.... only thing is my stupid dad don't let aeries stay in the house... she has to stay at the back... in the service balcony.... sigh... he does not like her hair all over the place... think i'm gonna hafta get for her this thingy that says it can stop dogs from shedding hair... i hope and pray that it works... if not she's gonna hafta stay at the back forever.... ~>.<~

finally admitted to my dad that i'm with brandon... hehe... this is the first guy ever that my dad gives his stamp of approval...o.O *grin* as for me...i think that i'm really lucky to have him...

"Sometimes we let affection,
go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love
go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can't find words to tell
our feelings,
Especially towards those
we love the best."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home