Monday, May 24, 2004

just got back from my long weekend.... spent 3 nights together with him... guess he's abit sick of my company by now...? sunday nite was bad... i dunno how to explain how i was feeling... just that i was insulted by wat he said.. normally i won't take it to heart... but when he said it.. i just felt really shitty... maybe it's the hormones... bloody period.... anyway.. today is a bad day for me... drizzle when he was about to send me back... was freakin cold all the way home.. but i guess he was even colder than me? FELL down on my way up to my house... most embarrassing... but it's really painful....... ~>.<~ anyhow, i pray that he has reached camp safely and that he didn't get caught in any rain on the way there.... i'm gonna catch some Zzz's now... eyes can barely open... and i look like a freakin panda.... o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home