Wednesday, May 12, 2004

i feel shitty... my whole body is aching...all becos i got forced to jog 2 rounds instead of 1 yesterday... ArgH! my freakin arms ache like mad... Zzzz was just on msn with singyee... she feels sad cos me and mel are always meetin up and she can only meet us like once a week... so she feels that she's kinda driftin away from us... and she also feels that when we sit down and talk....she says me and mel has got more things to talk about... and she doesn't know wat to say... sigh... i told her how i felt too.. i said that yeah i do feel that we're kinda driftin... not as close as before... but it can't be helped... she has to work whereas me and mel are like doin nothing everyday.. anyway! she's coming with me to phuture this fri... i'll cheer her up! and mel had better come too... no matter wat, i'll treasure these 2 gal pals of mine... cos without them, my life would be dull and empty......=( goin to phuture tonite!... wonder if i'll haf fun..? and my freakin ear is still blocked.....


"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home