Sunday, May 09, 2004

just got back from chinablack....most boring...the crowd sux...songs sux.... totally did not have fun at all....and most importantly... my dancing partner was not around.... zzzz boring..... my head hurts.... think i had too much to drink.... got picked up by this guy named eric... told me that his fren wanted to noe me as well.... but in the end guess he didnt dare to get my number... -.- surprisingly shampoo boy called me.... thought he would not call... didnt haf much to say to him though... i wish he didnt call me... anyway... went down to china's with yuansong and ah di and ah di's fling.... she looks damn familiar man... but she's a total bitch... slut...... sigh.... i wish he were not in tioman.... den he could accompany me...

"I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am drifting asleep. I love the way you gently tuck my hair when you think I do not notice. I love the way you give me butterfly kisses so that it wouldn't disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel secure and loved in your arms."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home