Friday, May 07, 2004

my freakin right ear is blocked!!!!!!! can't hear any shit now... hope its just a temporary thing, else i'm gonna have to go see a doctor.... went to phuture on wednesday nite with brandon and wendy and a few of brandon's frens.... was happy to see wendy enjoying herself... i thought she would feel awkward or some shit but i guess she had a hell of a time there... after phuture wendy wanted to go some place and sit down and let off steam... have no idea wat steam she wanted to let off....says she felt guilty when she saw me and brandon kissing "passionately"? i didnt even find that passionate... dunno wat she's thinking man.... anyway we accompanied her to the riverside and sat down and listened to all her shit.... she says it was the 1st time she cried in front of a "stranger" (brandon)... seriously i don't understand why she had to cry... i mean its normal to think about another person even while u're in a relationship... human feelings are hard to control....anyway i hope she and james can work things out... speaking bout feelings... my feelings for shampoo boy are like totally no more.... instead new feelings came along...feelings that are making me think bout wat i really wan... i surprise myself constantly...

"If the only place where I could see you was in my
dreams, I'd sleep forever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home