Thursday, May 20, 2004

just got back from phuture... had a great time reminiscing bout old times with junhe... overall it was a fairly fun nite tonite... =) although there was 1 part where i got really pissed with these 3 assholes who sat at our reserved table... and drank our drinks! stupid guy still had the cheek to ask brandon if he could have a sip of our vodka orange...Zzz and i don like Orange! bet they took our ciggys too! lame fucks! well.. after that we witnessed pple getting into a fight.. lame pple have got nothing better to do i guess... yuansong sent me home... i really wish that he didn't have to go back to camp... sigh.. i miss him... on the way back saw many police cars... looked like a major road block... i hope yuansong is fine.. pray that he didn't get stopped... if not i'll feel damn bad..! i'm super hungry now!!! gonna cook maggi mee.....

"I'm afraid to admit that I'm in love with you, but I can't forget your face and I can't stop feeling your lips. I don't want to mean it when I say, 'I love you', but I can't help it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home