Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Stroke Of Luck - Garbage

Hanging by threads of palest silver I could have stayed that way forever Bad blood and ghosts wrapped tight around me Nothing could ever seem to touch me I lose what I love most Did you know I was lost until you found me Stroke of luck or gift from God? The hand of fate or devil's claws? >From below or saints above? You came to me Here comes the cold again I feel it closing in It's falling down and all around me, falling You say that you'll be there to catch me Or will you only try to trap me These are the rules I make Our chains were meant to break You'll never change me Here comes the cold again I feel it closing in You're falling down and all around me, falling Stroke of luck or gift from God? Hand of fate or devil's claws? >From below or saints above? You come to me now Don't ask me why Don't even try Stroke of luck or gift from God? Hand of fate or devil's claws? >From below or saints above? You came to me now Here comes the cold again I feel it closing in It's falling down all around me, falling Falling...falling...falling...falling. ..falling...falling...falling...falling


this is a really old song... i first heard it when i was in secondary school... i still remember we used to say that the lyrics had to do with satanism... -.^ silly eh? but 7 years down the road... i heard this song again recently... and i still like it! i had totally forgotten about this band Garbage.. until that day he played the cd at his place.. so rite now i'm like a garbage freak downloading all the garbage songs from kazaa....to date i have already downloaded 32 songs... wonder how many more there are to go... i am bored silly at home!!!! a slacker's life is not so fun after all... when u've slacked for a while... things start to get boring... no income... no people to go out with... all i do is go out sit at kopitiams and smoke and smoke and smoke... but at least now it's not so bad... i still have him... hehe *naughty smile* but i've been meeting him every single day for the past week... and it seems like its gonna be every single day for this week too... except for fri... cos he has guard duty... Zz seems like we'll be leaving for perth on the 5th of July... which is on a..... hmm let me check........Monday! monday??? how are my workin frens gonna come send me off.... think we shall leave on the 4th den... Sunday! I Can't Wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home