Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Seven, Seven, Seven....

Thanks rina for listing me as 1 of ur Seven.... -_-

7 Things that Scare Me
Insects
Horror Movies
Losing Loved Ones
Loneliness
Boredom
Darkness
My Father...

7 Things I Like Most
Shopping!
Dogs
Dolphins
Slacking
Being with my loved one
My laptop
Music

7 Important Things in my Room
My laptop
My bed
My subwoofer & speakers (for enjoyable music)
My bolster!
My handphone
My digital camera
My Clothes CLOSET!

7 Random Facts about me
I can curl my tongue
I can wiggle my ears
I can wiggle the back of my head
I'm a procrastinator
I have alot of confidence in whatever i do
I like to sing in front of my lappie
I can touch my nose with my tongue

7 Things I want to Do before I Die
Travel the WHOLE World
Be successful in whatever I do
Buy a car of my own
Have a flat washboard stomach
If possible, I wan bigger boobs.. ^.^
Have LASIK eye surgery
OWN 5 Dogs

7 Things I Can Do
Play the piano
Sleep for a total of 12 hours or more straight
Dance ballet
Type fast without looking at the keyboard
Do a shoulderstand
Be a good friend
Surf ebay nonstop for a few hours

7 Things I Can't Do
Can't drive manual car
Shit everyday
Eat carrots
Eat brinjal
Eat oysters
Give up Shopping
Stay at home (in Singapore)

7 Things I say the most
Haha (on MSN)
Orh
Okie (on MSN)
Fuck
Cheebye
Eh
Where you?

7 People that will have to do this?
Brandon
Melissa
Singyee
Nicholas
Meehui
Agnes
Felix

1 Comments:

Blogger pampooneh said...

that is some tongue that you've got there! ;p

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home