Tuesday, September 06, 2005

BooBoo!

Was at the dog park with BooBoo and Mr Browne earlier. He was running around like a mad dog.. interacting with other dogs.. and he jumped into the pond and swam around.. -_-!

The sight of him swimming around was damn cute.. it was my first time seeing a dog go into the water of his own accord, swimming around, drinking pond water.. haha

But BooBoo hunts! He crouched down on the ground when he saw this particular dog and started moving slowly towards him like he was hunting his prey.. den he started growling.. that kinda mean low growl when a dog gets angry.. we pulled him away before anything serious could happen.

But.. as we were heading back to the car.. that same dog came along with its owner.. and BooBoo started growling again.. Bran had him on the leash by this time but BooBoo was too strong to control. The collar and leash came flying over his head and he went wild! The 2 dogs started going at each other, and started fighting (real attacking nt like the playplay type of attacking) and I started to panic. I was trembling all over. I was terrified as seeing "it" happen once was enuff for me..

Bran couldn't grab him so I saw him kinda pounce on him to stop him. The next thing I knew, bran had BooBoo on the ground with his leg over BooBoo to stop him from moving.

I realised I've got a phobia now of seeing big dogs together with smaller dogs. I saw a mini schnauzer in the dog park today and BooBoo went over to play with it. I didn't like the sight of the 2 of them so close together. I was afraid of something bad happening. I was afraid of history repeating itself in front of me..

The lady whose dog BooBoo attacked said that there's something wrong with BooBoo. He's rather aggresive (but only to that lady's dog). We told her that BooBoo wasn't our dog, that we found him on our front lawn and we're temporarily lookin after him till we find his owner. She mentioned that a lady living nearby had lost her dog and if she wasn't mistaken it could be BooBoo. Anyway, we gave her our hp number and told her to call us after she had gotten in touch with that lady..

I hope BooBoo can go home soon..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://afhkegfa.com/ulqj/uhwx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gpmdkuqu.com/wnga/rmgu.html]Cool site[/url]

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://afhkegfa.com/ulqj/uhwx.html | http://gvmatnui.com/zxab/xtfv.html

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home