Monday, August 29, 2005

Look at what happened to my gymball...

This afternoon, Mr Colin Baxter, was happily kicking my purple gym ball in Mr Browne's face. Now, this is common behavior for Mr Colin Baxter and I did kpkb at him many times before afraid that Mr Browne's sharp teeth would make a hole in my gymball. So far, so good, no casualties, till today my gymball finally died... boo hoo




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




My poor little gymball....




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Look at the hole!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




After returning frm school, I found a box on the dining table... Guess wat it was? A spanking brand new metallic pink gymball! Yay! Thanks Colini! And you remembered I told you I wanted it in "Pink"! =)




This is how it looks like after Colini and Bran helped me pump it up.. So nice and shiny!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




I'm happy! haha..




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Anyway, enuff about gymballs... but thanks Colini for going to the trouble to get me a new one! Guess what came in the mail today?! My "Bulga" bag! I'm officially in love with the leather... it's so buttery soft and smooth! And it's big enuff to put loadsa junk in it. Don't you guys just love big bags?




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Think I'll use it as my new school bag......?




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Jessica Simpson carrying her Bulga in Coral..




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Another one in Yellow




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home