Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Yippeeeeeeeeee!

I'm so happy!

Yay!

Whoopieeeee!

Wheeeeeee!

and you know why.....?

Well, firstly becos I got a "D" for my technology and the law essay! D = Distinction ok! not the louya D... =)

I'm very happy with my grade considering the amount of work and effort I put in (I hardly put in any effort and I only started writing the essay 2 days before the due date...) =P

So there! Not bad for a half fuck 2000 word crappy essay.... hehehe

Secondly, I'm sooo happy becos our group (Me, Bran, Agnes & Wriston) got 5 upon 5 (full marks ok!) for our annotated bibliography for Marketing Research & Analysis... woo hoo! First time sia! Get full marks for assignment...hee hee... so happy! I know its only a measly 5% but its still full marks! Considering the amount of time we took to complete this assignment...We also started writing the bibliography 2 days before due date.. wahahaha..

I was shocked speechless when the lecturer handed me our assignment.. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the marks at the bottom..

So happy!

Now if we can keep this kinda marks up till the finals... We're halfway to our D or HD!!

Keep up the good work guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home