Sunday, September 04, 2005

Woo Hoo!

I've finally gotten my refund! Remember my Abercrombie Marla Jeans? Where that stupid idiot cheated me of $60? After calling her hp again today, only to be greeted by her louya-english-speaking husband, I've finally got my $60 back!

I'm so happy! Deliriously happy in fact (even thou I'm down with the blardy flu)!

I gave that stupid woman 4 days as she told me that she was using UOB to transfer the funds to me. She said it would take 2 days... It's been blardy 4 days and still no refund. So today, I couldn't take it anymore! I called her hp again, and her husband answered. He said she was not around so I told him it was regarding my refund. He said he would ask her to call me back to transfer the money to me. I said it's been 4 frickin days. She said it would take 2 days, but now it's been 4 days and no money is in sight. What's going on? So he was like Oh! Jus sms me ur account number and name and amount and I'll transfer the money to your account. So I sms-ed him, and just before I was going to bed, I decided to jus check my DBS account to see if he transfered the money to me..... and miracle of miracles! HE DID! zhun zhun amount somemore... $59.82! hahaha So happy!

Should've talked to her husband directly. Stupid lying bitchface still can tell me that she would refund me right away... refund my arse.. heng her husband is smart and refunded me!

Anyway! This matter is finally resolved. Phew! What a relief to finally get this over with.

On a sadder note... poor woman (mel) lost her bag yesterday. Can understand how you're feeling woman... Cheer up! Since you left your bag in their storeroom, I'm pretty sure it's one of their employees. If the stupid company refuse to do anything, threaten to report to the papers. That should get their balls movin! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home