Thursday, June 17, 2004

I think i should not drink milk before i sleep... it gives me nightmares...

argh... just woke up... had a horrible dream... can't stop thinking bout it... but it's really vague... and i can't really remember wat the dream was about.. the only part that i remember vividly is that i was in love with this guy... but i have no idea who he is.. he turns out to have some disease which makes him turn into this monstrous thingy at night... and on one particular nite he gave birth... (yes gave birth..i wonder wat the fuck is going on in my brain.. how can i dream such??? ) to a puny little disgusting monster... and i killed it... i suffocated it with a pillow while he was not aware... and threw it into the toilet bowl... but he found out bout his "baby" and was SO ANGRY, he tried to kill me.... suddenly my alapu( my daddy) comes into the picture...he was going to play badminton (dreams are really weird....badminton???? ) and he saw me fighting with that guy......... but he didn't help me... -_- instead he ended up fixing the toilet light.... ????? wat the? anyway... i didn't die... i dunno how come...? but i ended up warning the guy that he would die if he stepped out of the house.... he was going to get married to this other woman in my dream... but he would not listen... i dunno how come i could foresee wat would happen to him if he stepped out of the house... but in my dream it was kinda like deja vu... and the things that i foresaw really happened... and he died.... oh well... can't say i didn't warn him... in my dream i mean.... oh and melissa was in my dream too... along with singyee, bernadette, rachel pinto, and yangwen... i duno wat the fuck i'm dreaming about lah.... but i shall just write it down so that i can laugh at myself when i read this again.... kuku dream......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home