Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Email which brought tears to my eyes...

I'm Sorry

"Hello, its been such a long time since i last spoke to you, i'm sorry i took so long to apologise to you for forsaking our friendship, i hope you can forgive me for that, and for not seeing you off to Australia, i felt so bad when i heard u already left. I know we've drifted very far apart, furthur now that u are away, but i sincerely hope we can still be friends, maybe just thru some emails or something... pls drop me a mail, i hope you forgive me."

Miss you lots,
Ruiwoon

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I cried.. I admire her courage and initiative to email me. There really isn't anything much for me to forgive, as maybe deep down inside my heart, there was a part of me that still acknowledged her as my friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger pampooneh said...

it's a big step to swallow your pride, eat humble pie and apologise, with the risk of rejection throw in. i admire your friend's courage and sincerity in doing so.

second chances are precious. best of luck :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yes it truly was really courageous of her to write me that email. She really touched my heart with her sincerity. =)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home