Sunday, December 12, 2004

This post is for Mel

yes woman, this post is for you... since u've been complainin that i haven't been updating my blog since i came back.... =)

on Fri evenin, i received a pleasant surprise from Bran. I had just come back from my shower and was choosin my clothes for that evening (Phuture), when i saw this green package lying on top of my jeans.. my first reaction was "now wat the hell can that be?" i thot it was a birthday present from JJ at first... but after pickin it up i realised it was a book, thoughtfully chosen by Bran for my X'mas present... really early X'mas present... but nevertheless i was really happy and surprised! *grinz* i was a bit kok-eyed though... it took me a few trips to and from the mirror back to my wardrobe before i realised there was something green lying there....

Phuture was fun, i finally saw Mel dance! way to go gal! but it was damn blardy packed... took bout 10 mins to squeeze out to the toilet and another 10 mins to squeeze back to our seats... sigh.... met up with Colin outside zouk... he was goin to Velvet so we met him outside and chatted for awhile. felt good to see him again, as bran and i got so used to meetin up with him everyday while in perth.... i'm lookin forward to our little trip to KL (hopefully).

i got my results back! and i'm really happy with my grades!! i expected to fail accounting though.... so u can imagine how happy i felt when i saw my results!! hehehe

  1. Principles of Accounting - D for Distinction hor... not the usual A, B, C, D... hehe
  2. Principles of Marketing - D
  3. Principles of Commercial Law - D
  4. Introduction to Multimedia - D

yay!!! hope i can score a HD next sem... =)

well, there is really nothing much for me to update....nothing much has changed except for my hair color... got sick of the "ah lian" hair... so......... that's about it! till next time.... toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home