Sunday, November 21, 2004

My problems

  1. Getting Brandon to wake up to go and bathe
  2. Hearing him kaopeh at me when i gently ask him to wake up
  3. When the soft approach does not work, i use the hard method and yell at him. he den proceeds to grumble and get irritated at me.

I really don't understand him.... wat's so difficult about going to bathe before u go to bed? if u noe that u r tired, and u wanna slp immediately, can't u just go bathe the min u get back home den u can go to bed immediately liao mah... y wanna go lie down for awhile and rest, den in the end don wan to wake up... den when i come and get u to go bathe, u make alot of noise and get pissed off with me.... how can a person not bathe the whole day den just go to bed?!? sigh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home