Monday, November 15, 2004

"I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am drifting asleep. I love the way you gently tuck my hair when you think I do not notice. I love the way you give me butterfly kisses so that it wouldn't disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel secure and loved in your arms."

was doin some accounting exercises... and got bored... so i came online to check out my blog.. i decided to read thru some of my earliest posts... and i came across this quote.. just brings back a lotta memories of me and bran during our 'honeymoon period'.. :)

how time flies... its been wat...? 6/7 months since we've been together... 'honeymoon period' has come and gone...and boy.. do i miss it! :p

15 more days to singapore...! whoopie! i can't wait to be home.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home