Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Home Sweet Home

it's damn damn damn good to be back home! first thing when i touched down yesterday mornin, i saw my dad and pepper, he brought poop to the airport, should've seen my face when i saw her. she didn't recognise me at first though... but after a while, when she finally did recognise me, she started gettin all excited and hyper. went back home, unpacked, had lunch, den bran, his bro and mel came over. i got a shock when i saw mel... woman u really lost a lot of weight....

went for dinner in the evening with my mom, bro, uncle yeh and bran... as it was a ala carte buffet, we stuffed our faces full with 4 plates of salmon sashimi, assorted sashimi, fish, prawns, soft shell crab, sharks fin. bla bla bla.... my stomach was on the verge of explodin after dinner.. phew...

went to fisherman's village after that for a gatherin with my 2 womans, ivan, yuansong, agnes, raymond and of cos brandon... felt so good to see them all again, as ivan said, finally the group is complete. i didn't talk much though, the music was too loud, meaning i had to shout in order to be heard and i was feelin really sleepy as i didn't get much sleep on the flight as well as at home.

now that i'm back home, i wonder wat poor colin is doin in australia all alone... hmm... hope he's havin fun! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home