Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Professional? No?

"How many of you guys would hire these people based on how professional they look?"






The WHOLE class raised their hands.

This was the comment given by my lecturer, Dr. Philip Reece of BUS378 Knowledge and Organizational Learning which is basically a Management class in which I have no prior experience in at all.

Today was the last day of school till the exams and my group gave our presentation today. Wanna know wat scores we got?

WE GOT 8.75% upon 10% --> High Distinction can!?!? YAY!!!!!




Dr. Reece was I quote: "EXCEEDINGLY IMPRESSED" with our group's presentation and someone even said it was the best presentation overall. :)

So happy!

On top of that, our group report received a HD as well.

Thanks Agnes for your blazer, skirt and pointy heels.. :)

Not forgetting my 2 other group mates, Beni and Veronica. You guys did a excellent job as well! Too bad we didn't take a group pic.. haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home