Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Can of Cat Food = Disaster

Who would've thought that such a simple task like opening a can of cat food would lead to disaster?

Disaster in this context meaning --> Jill opens the can of cat food and cuts her blardy finger.

Blardy literally meaning --> Lotsa blood oozing out of wound (quite deep wound if I may say so) and dripping into kitchen sink.

Which then leads to tense clenching of buttocks and Agnes squealing at sight of blood.

I duno whether it was the sight of the blood dripping into the kitchen sink or the fact that I was all tensed up (I didn't even realize it till Baby wrapped my finger with a plaster b4 I unclenched my buttocks) which caused my vision to go blurry and sounds went all muffled; I could barely hear myself talking.

Rushed to sit down cos I knew if I remained standing any longer.. I would black out.

Apparently my face and lips went ghastly white. I reckon that was true cos I could literally feel all the blood rushing out of my head and my hands were throbbing like mad..

Funny what a can of cat food can do to you if you're not careful.. :(

p/s: Did I forget to mention that I not only cut 1 finger (which just so happens to be my 3rd finger), my pinkie got cut as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home