Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I am so dead.....

Exams are over.

I should be happy, but I'm not.

Why? Because my last paper was a total killer!

During the 10 mins reading time, I flipped through the paper and read all the questions.

There wasn't a single question that I was truly 100% confident that I could answer.

I looked at Agnes and Brandon and saw them shaking their heads too.

There goes my transcript. I had hoped to maintain my so-far-all-Distinctions-except-for-fucking-Econs-which-had-a-Credit transcript.

I only hope for a Pass for this paper and I will be happy! PLEASE LAH!! Let me at least pass can!?

Sigh.. the funny thing was, while studying for the exam, I understood everything I read in the textbook perfectly, but when it came to the exam, the frickin questions were so difficult! I hope everybody does badly, and the lecturer has to moderate the scores. *prays*

Dear God, I don't ask for much, just let me pass this paper and I will be satisfied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home