Saturday, October 15, 2005

Maye visits Harbour Town!

On friday, bran & I brought maye to Harbour Town - The One Stop Shopping Paradise in Western Australia for us galz.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Agnes, Me (standing too straight -_-) and Maye!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bran lookin xia lan in his aviators (actually they were mine, but they're too big for me... boohoo)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Maye wanted to get this retro-funky lookin blazer, but just couldn't get over the ugly fish thingy attached to the jacket...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Maye trying on a faux fur cropped jacket.. Lookin good gal!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me in Esprit trying on a pink faux fur cropped jacket and a hat.. Bling Bling!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I liked the jacket so much that I just had to take another picture of it... It blardy cost $49.95... sigh...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me & Maye posin for the camera.. by this time, bran was getting embarrassed cos we kept taking pictures in Esprit. He wanted out asap!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Maye lookin.... erm... wat's the word for it..? horny? haha



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look wat I found!!! It's a Marc Jacobs Tube Top!!! Guess how much it cost me!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the price tag of my Marc Jacobs Tube Top. I couldn't believe my eyes either when I saw it. Original price: $130. Slashed to: $69. Slashed again to: $49. I know my price tag does not show it but it was slashed once again from $49 to $29! FOR A MARC JACOBS TUBE which was actually freakin $130. omg... Agnes, Maye and I grabbed one each! hehehe.. (I actually wanted to get both colors, red and black.. but I decided on black)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My brand new pair of boots! I have waited like ages to get meself a pair of boots. After seeing Agnes get her pair at $60, I was practically salivating to go out and get meself an exact same pair! But $60 was still too ex for me, so I waited and waited and waited.... And all my waiting paid off! I found this pair at Harbour Town for only....... $39.95! Yipppeee! So happy!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My last item of the day. A Jay Jay's t-shirt which set me back by $15.. But I like it alot so I decided to just go ahead and get it.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After Harbour Town, we brought Maye to Nandos for yummy flame grilled chicken in Extra Hot spicy sauce! Yummy! Didn't take much pics at Nandos, was too busy eating and talkin to get any taken.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fetched Maye home and dropped in to see her stash! This is Snuggles, a maltese x something. He's only 3 months old! When he runs around the house he looks like a little furball rolling around.. So CUTE! Had a nasty bite tho, kept jumping onto my lap to bite my jacket and fingers.. hehe... guess he's still teething..



And that's all for Friday.. Maye has left early this morning for her road trip.. can't wait to see her again when she gets back on wednesday and we can go to sunny cottesloe to get some tanning done and more shopping! woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home