Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Had an early birthday celebration on the 24th of November with da "Murdoch Gang", as Rina and Wriston were flying back on the 25th. After much frustration about choosing a restaurant for dinner, I settled for Japanese food at Matsuri!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rina, Sher & Me at Matsuri.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Agnes & Kelvin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me & Bran

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lookie all da food!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had yummy Salmon Sashimi set and Beef Tataki!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me with my pressie from Agnes & Kelvin. (even though i told them there wasn't a need to get anything for me. *grinz*)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks for the pressie!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bran ordered Japanese Sake.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monkey face as usual.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Da guyz standing in a straight line. (machiam fall in....)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at our hair! Frickin wind was damn strong. I look BALD.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Had coffee at this cafe by some jetty. Wanted to go to Coco's but it was too packed so the waitress at Coco's recommended this cafe. Terrible service. Fucked up waitress.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is what Agnes & Kelv got me! Thanks for the thoughtful present! Now I don't have to borrow your hairdryer if I wanna straighten my hair immediately after I bathe! hehe

Thanks everyone for celebrating my birthday with me!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home