Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My MUCH HATED spending habits.

I AM PISSED!!

why do i haf to get shit from my own brother about how i spend my money? ok...correct that, its not "my" money, but money given to me from my parents. but that money includes my allowance as well? am i not allowed to haf the freedom to decide how i wish to spend my allowance?

and all this shit started just becos i wrote on my blog that i bought a $126.50 dress for Raffles Ball. So wat now? i don't even have the freedom to write this fact down on my blog becos my own bro has to come and lecture me for spending $126.50 on that dress...

in the first place, i asked my dad if it was ok to giv me some xtra bucks for this Raffles Ball event. he said it was. so i really don see wat's the big fuss about me buying that dress. It is a ONE TIME EVENT. and will not happen again. secondly, i am already feeling guilty for spending so much, therefore i am determined to start work as soon as possible. But no, this is not enuff for you nicky, now you are picking on me by saying why i don't start work in the first place. why didn't i start work at the same time as brandon? why only now? when i realise that i have no money left (as he puts it).

i do have money left!!!! i'm not so idiotic as to spend it all den beg for more money from my parents again or get a job only then.

why are u so uptight about me spending money anyway? i spoke to mummy and alapu just a few days ago, and yeah they did remind me not to spend so much especially mummy, but as i've told u i am not using the money she gave me... so nothing to worry there... rite now i'm using the bit of xtra cash that alapu gave me specifically for this event, which is also some sorta like my allowance for the month... so wat's the deal? THE ONLY PERSON WHO HATES MY SPENDING HABITS IN THAT PASIR RIS HOUSE IS THAT WOMAN AND YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE I AM NOT HER DAUGHTER! so i wouldn't go so far as to say that everybody hates my spending habits... i can tell u straight in the face... if anybody hates my spending habits? its her and her alone. why would alapu and mummy hate my spending habits? i am their daughter... there is a difference btw hating my spending habits and reminding me not to always spend so much money because i am not earning money yet. no parent will HATE their children's spending habits... unless they had no love for their children. sure they might get frustrated but defintely not hate...i think u used the wrong word there nicky.

if i have children, and if i have the capability to provide them with wat they desire, i will blardy well let them haf wat they desire. its only if i do not have the ability to do so.... why shouldn't people be allowed to have wat they desire if they have the means to do so.

and wat the hell is happening with people nowadays. watever happend to good ol' respect? i don see any respect frm younger bro to sister. i always get picked on for various things by you.... 1stly, your books, 2ndly, my spending habits, etc etc...

jus becos u dun spend as much, doesnt mean that i can't spend a single cent!

and i know wat ur answer is going to be to this phrase.. i didnt say that u can't spend a single cent!! i only say that you shouldn't spend so much!

rite? sigh.... why the fuck are we arguing over this issue anyway?? does how i spend money affect u? why does it make u pissed off?? its not as if i go around spending thousands of bucks every day.... i just wanted to get a nice dress for the ball becos i have never been to this kinda event before and i would like to have a feel of wat it would be like to get all glammed up and purty for a ball. is that so wrong? all this becos i was too extravagant in buying that dress for the ball???

sigh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home