Thursday, April 07, 2005

More, more! I wan more Anime!

My new found hobby.... watching animes... beats lying around all day slacking and doing nothing... hehe..

anyway, I've made a discovery! I just realised that they rent anime dvds at the Winthrop Blockbuster... yippee!! but sad to say, they don't have much titles for me to choose from. but so far, Chobits are nice and Fruits Basket is nice too! they're funny and have the same effect on me as Naruto and Bleach... that kind of "keep on wanting to continue watching" kinda feeling... if u get wat i mean..?

sigh, but they have so few episodes.....why can't they be like Naruto?? and have 100+ episodes....?zzzz

anyway, woman! (mel) if u have the time... go watch them as well... but i'm not sure if u'll like it or not... i know brandon does... haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home