Friday, April 01, 2005

My new iPod Mini!

Woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise... my dearest darlin bran bought for me a iPod Mini of my own! hehehe... So happy! apparently he bought it for me right after he bought his own... and he ordered it from Apple online... and he specially did that cos i wanted the green color one... and they didn't have it at the Apple store... :)

Anyway, i didn't even notice that brandon came into my room and left the parcel for me on top of my laptop... he thought that when i wake up, the 1st thing that i would do would be to on my laptop. But i didn't... haha... the 1st thing i did was to go into bran's room to look for him... guess he couldn't wait any longer... so he led me back into my room and told me that i received a parcel.... imagine my surprise!!

Thank you my dearest sweetie.... i really didn't expect you to get it for me.... love u much! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home