Thursday, March 17, 2005

After so long....

Hiya peeps, I'm finally updatin my blog... Too many things have happened that just left me drained and souless, but i guess i'm better now... getting over it slowly but gradually, although i still miss her so much...

anyways, there's nothin much for me to blog about... how can there be when my freakin internet's not up yet, after paying close to 500 bucks for setup and installation of a blardy splitter due to our blardy alarm system. sigh...

But, I've some good news! I found someone selling mini schnauzer pups in perth!! they're going for 900 bucks and Bran and i have agreed to split the cost. Now the only thing left is for our landlady to allow us to keep the puppy... I hope and pray that everything will go alright... Pray for me guys....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home