Wednesday, January 05, 2005

New Blog Skin!

Haven't been updating my blog for quite some time now..... ah well... there is nothing much to update anyway... i have finally changed my blogskin to something that is radically different from the designs that i normally choose.... but this blogskin suits me... as...... i'm a FLIRT! yeah i admit it... i am a flirt... so wat?

anyways, i can't wait to get my hands on adobe photoshop CS so i can start messing around and create some blogskins! i like my brother's blogskin, he created it himself and i think it's really cool... check it out guys... he's under my Links : Nicholas, feel free to comment on his blogskin... :)

life is super boring.... now bran can't wait to go back to lala-land.... sigh... says he can't stand singaporeans any longer... (u urself are a singaporean leh.... helloooo?) i just miss the total freedom that i have in lala-land... and our Suzuki Baleno.... guess i've got to start driving the damn car when i go back this sem... i'm already starting to have a phobia about driving... guess i'm just a lazy bum.... who keeps procrastinating... zz..

Woman (mel) : When are you gonna accompany me to MS (F.O.S) i wanna go shopping..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home