Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Troubled Thoughts

I duno how i'm feeling rite now... all i noe is that i'm sick and tired of him always wanting to play billiard or mahjong. I know, i know, i have to let him have his freedom and all, let him do watever he wants, but sometimes it jus gets soooo.............. i have no word to describe the feeling...

anyway wat happened was, he was supposed to come pick me up at mel's place, so i was looking forward to him coming to meet me and i thought maybe we could go out and eat and den maybe later he could stay with me at home, but no.... i thought he would be coming late to pick me, say maybe 11+ or 12 as he was meeting his frens at orchard, so i was pleasantly surprised when he msged me ard 9+ and told me he was coming to pick me up... when i asked him how come so early? he called me and told me that his frens left so he could come by and pick me up now... i did not hear any mention watsoever about him picking me up, sending me home, den leaving again to go play billard at golden mound with his frens.... he insisted that he did tell me, but i really do not remember him mentioning anything about billiard.

so...., he came to mel's place and we were talking when i told him that i was hungry and i wanted to go for supper. imagine how i felt when he suddenly told me that his frens were already waiting for him at golden mound and he was only coming by to pick me up, drop me home and den go off to meet his frens.... i appreciate your coming by to pick me up all the way from orchard to simei just to send me home... but at the same time i was utterly disappointed when i realised that you were not going to accompany me but jus dropping me home.. sigh..

but anyway, this feeling will pass... maybe its just me being cranky and grumpy or watever, or maybe my period's coming... so thats why i feel this way... watever the case... i still don't understand wat's so nice about billiard or mahjong... but i guess u guys also don understand wat's so nice about shopping the whole day and looking at the same stuff over and over again.... ( as u always say me) oh well.. to each his own i guess.....

maybe we see each other too often, and that's wat's causing problems... i'm starting to feel that i don't understand u with each passing day, and the feeling's dying down, but i guess tat is bound to happen when a couple spends too much time with each other.... there is no excitement in the relationship and the spark is no longer there...

"There are alot of things i miss from our relationship.......
You are the first..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home