Monday, September 06, 2004

Signed up with the gym today... and just came back from our 1st gym session. didn't do much cardio...but did weight training today...my arms are gonna be in trouble tomorrow.....

Woman! (Singyee)!! I can't believe u're getting married next year!!!!! So fast!! I thought u still had 2 years down the road..... ah well.... i wish u all the best.... and i'll definitely be back in Jan for ur ROM.... but duno bout the dinner though.... might not be able to make it... ahhhhhh I STILL can't quite get over it.. haha.... aww man that's another 1 getting married liao..... now it's only u and me left Mel..... sigh....

hmmm... don't noe if i should go for yoga class tmr..... it starts at 12..... that's soooo EARLY! hmmm.... see my mood la~ tata guys... i'm off to slp liao.... very tired..... and frustrated with all the assignments that i haf yet to complete..... wish me luck again guys... i haf a commercial law presentation nxt Monday! and my worst subject is LAW. oh yeah... got our test results back.... i got 16/20 for commercial law..... and 37/50 for marketing..... didn't do too well on marketing though.... ALOT of careless mistakes! well... i'm gonna make sure i do well for the nxt test.... since i haf an idea of how the test is like now.... the 1st one caught me abit by surprise... really tricky questions and all.......alrite enuff of my blabbing away.... miss ya guys~ nitez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home