Monday, August 30, 2004

Yay! marketing presentation is finally over! overall i guess Brandon and I did quite well.... can't say much for our group mate though..... Her name is Lisa... and she blardy hell read directly paragraph for paragraph from her notes.... omg.... and her overhead slides, the words were so teensy weensy... can hardly make out wat it says.... and the worst thing.... she kept rocking back and forth on her 2 legs! AND she talked like she had asthma or something.... towards the end of her speech, she kept wheezing and taking VERY deep breaths after every sentence... she ruined the whole presentation..... sigh... as for me.. i was really nervous.... whole body was trembling when i went up.... but Brandon said i looked really calm.... maybe i looked calm on the outside but i was shaking inside lor.... Brandon said can see my hands trembling while i was adjusting my overhead slide... hahaha.... yeah... first experience for me in presentation... not too bad.... BUT we have another presentation! argh! the torture is gonna start all over again... thanks guys for your encouragement! =)

And now... there is commercial law test on wed.....i'm gonna go crazy liao....... PLUS marketing test on thurs too!!!! sigh... gonna go pia now....... tata.... wish me luck for my tests guys... *fingers crossed* hope i do well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home