Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Cried till eyes are dry now...

emotional day for me yesterday and today... yesterday i cried while reading a book... and today i cried while reading a card sent to me from my Alapu... He finally sent me my digi cam cable and he sent a card as well...... what he said was so sad... i cry and cry and cry.... till now when i think about it i will start crying again..... Here's wat he said...

"Dearest Daughter, It was not easy to send you to Perth to furthur your studies. You've never left my side for such long periods. Everytime i walked pass your room in the house, I just can't help missing you. Anyway, this is just your growing up process. You've to go for higher studies and pursue your life and dreams. Just hope that you can make full use of the oppurtunity and lay a good foundation for your future. Everyone at home misses you. Just hope that 2 years will pass soon and you will be back. The home seems rather empty, less laughter without you around. Take care of yourself and be happy."

and now i'm starting to tear again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home