Sunday, July 18, 2004

hi guys! finally got a chance to write on my blog... sorrie little brother for always not being around so we seldom talked... and now i'm in perth guess all the more we won't talk... but we can talk on Msn rite? u idiot made me cry when i read ur blog... ass.. cried in the school library cos the only way to access internet is thru the library rite now.. haven't got my internet connection set up yet...
 
been cooking for the past few days... although first few attempts were not very good... i think we're getting better liao! hehe don't really haf the mood to write here now.. cos it feels like someone is reading wat i'm writing... so i shall write another day when i get my internet connection... tata... i miss my pooper and my aeries and all of u~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home