Sunday, May 29, 2005

My Rock Climbing experience

Went rock climbing yesterday! It was my first time trying it out and overall it went quite well. I started off a little scared... and didnt really like it after i tried it the first time, but that was becos bran started me off on a difficult route.. -_-

The routes are numbered according to difficulty (e.g number 6 - beginner, and so on and so forth). Bran started me off on route 11... thats why i was strugglin like mad... but after that i climbed route 6 and realised that rock climbin is actually quite fun! hehe

The fun is in challenging yourself. Route 6 was kinda easy, as the rocks were big therefore making it easy for me to grip onto them... So i decided to push myself and tried route 10.. made it to the top of route 10 the very first time... *grinz* and decided to go on to route 11 which i couldn't complete the first time. Completed that as well, and went on to route 13. Route 13 was a fucking bastard!! Soooo damn difficult to climb sia! I couldn't make it to the top and was shouting and screaming at bran to let me down... (he kept encouraging me to push on but my poor hands and legs were trembling like mad so i decided to give it a rest)

After resting, i attempted route 13 again, this time with Felix belaying me.. Again i got stuck at the same spot, again i got discouraged and wanted to be let down but Mr Su. just wouldnt let me come down....-_- but it was all thanks to his and bran's and sherlyn's encouraging that i completed route 13! hehe... so happy!!

The next time i go rock climbing (if there is a next time), i wan to try routes 14, 15 and 16.. below are the pics of bran & i attempting the walls.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home