Sunday, October 24, 2004

current mood: farking pissed & blardy irritated

after reading my brother's blog... all the more i feel like going home and try to set things rite... wish the 2 spongers could just fuk off and die... y come into our lives and make things miserable?? so far, both my bro's and my life has been practically ruined by those 2 irritating creatures! can't say the same for my dad though... he may feel happy and not so lonely, but sometimes i feel that he really does not give a shit as to how his kids feel... i'm torn into 2... a part of me wants my dad to be happy.. and not be lonely... cos i noe everybody does need someone to accompany them when they're old... and when their kids have grown up and have their own lives.. but then again... does he have to make such a bad decision?? y choose her?? y can't he choose a NORMAL person.... nt some bitch who is sponging off him... and to make matters worse, brings her son along! in the first place, he told me that if we didn't approve of her... he would NOT marry her... bt apparently our opinions don't count... he just went ahead and married her in secret... without letting US noe! and i had to find out about it for myself, without him telling me.... i did try to like her and to get along with her.... god noes how many second chances i gave her..... but enuff is enuff... and i have to go back and live with them! life is gonna be miserable....but i'm gonna make sure that bitch does not crawl all over my head.... try it and i will make both u and ur son's life miserable fer sure! some pple might think that i'm selfish and only thinking for myself or i'm not trying hard enuff, bt i don't care, if they know where i'm coming from, they would understand.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

**handbag** offers at super low prices. I think you'll really appreciate

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home